Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mother


Its very pleasant evening, roads are heavily  traffic, most of the  people are going outside of the city to spend the long weekend, Raj left the office and he don’t have any plans after that except to send flowers and a Present to his mother for Mothers Day  who is living in Village. He is working in a city and his busy schedule kept him from going to see his mother. This time also he can’t go & see her because he has other business plans, So he is going to send the Greeting Flowers & Present.

He drive the car to the book store usually where he is buying and went inside,  checked all the books he couldn’t  think what kind of the book he would buy for mom, he walked round the book store once  again finally he saw that , and smile came on his face, he took that it Word Search Puzzle Book.  He knows She love the puzzle book more than anything because he remember his small days she is doing every day on her free time. So he bought Five books, asked the sales person to wrap it with a mother’s day Wrapping Paper.

Raj stopped at the flower shop to order some flower to mom, as he got out of the car he noticed a young girl standing and sobbing. She is about 6 years of age and long black hair put a pony tail, wearing faded jeans and shirt.
 
He asked her “What’s happened?
she looks at him and look down . . .
 
Why are you crying? Where’s your mom? “
She look at him, and keep sobbing . . . . He asked the question again
 
This time She Reply “ I want to buy a red rose for my mother for mothers day But I have only Twenty Five rupees and rose cost fifty Rupees and I came alone  “
 
Raj Smiled back and said “I also came to buy a flower to my mom, Come on with me I’ll buy you a rose”
 
He bought the little girl her rose and he order his own mothers flowers and gave mom house address to send the flowers.

As they leaving Raj offered the girl a ride home.  First she refused the offer Raj don’t like to leave her there because it’s very lonely road at that time, she also thought about that and she got in the car.
 
“You can take me to my mother” She direct him the way. It’s headed to the cemetery.
Stop the car in the front gate of the Cemetery she get down from the car and went inside.
 
Raj followed her. She kneel in front of the freshly dug grave and place the rose. With out turning
“Mom died last month in a motor accident. Now I’m living with my sister in the next road I really miss my mother so much”

From Cemetery Raj drop the girl in her house and went back to the flower shop cancel the sending order and picked the flowers and drove the car in the direction of mother’s house and thinking about mom and how he missed  her so much all these day.

No comments: